Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brunch at Full Moon, Lambertville, NJ

You would hardly know just two days ago we had a White Christmas.  As the sun was shining a crisp 41 degrees, so what better day to head out to the arts colonies of Lambertville/New Hope.  Actually, we had this BOGO coupon from Full Moon that expired on December 31st, so being the Holiday weekend my friend Gene and I decided on one of those FABulous brunches that Full Moon does so well.  If ever in the area, be sure to stop in for breakfast/lunch, be aware that dinner is only served on the eve of the full moon (hence, the name).  This is always a favorite spot whenever I'm antiquing or hitting the Michener museums in New Hope/Doylestown.

Oh yes, lest I forget...my very first personal style post.  For the younger bloggers out there, be kind, I'm still new at this.  Photo taken by Gene.  Working head to toe:





wool felt hat, Arlin, (gift) circa 1990s
sunglasses, yard sale
red wood pulp chain choker, circa 1980s
teal/turq/red tweed cardigan, D.D. Sloane, circa 1980s
shawl, from my best friend Bevy in England, circa 1980s
cocoa brown pants, Style & Co., circa 1990s 
belted boots, Nine West, 2008
tote, Sydney Love, 2004




NOTE:  expect to see me in all shades of brown, my favorite color.  I rarely do black.  I also don't own a pair of jeans as I've yet to find a pair I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment