Monday, April 27, 2009

Kutztown, PA - College Town for the 21st Century

In her most recent trend seminar Li Edelkoort, one of the fashion industries most prolific and respected forecasters, told of a return to a simplified lifestyle, extolling the virtues of The Farm and The Country aesthetic, translating to pure forms and honest, built-to-last design.

Nestled among the eclectic boutiques and eateries of Main Street, a healthy stroll up the hill, you'll find Kutztown University, and
what better place to seek out the creative visionaries of tomorrow than among the populace of a college town.

           
I personally find my seasonal visits to Kutztown and the surrounding Bucks County area a welcome escape from the more hectic life I lead in the suburbanopolis of Central New Jersey.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Design Gypsy!

    I like your websites a lot, they are awesome :) you've been added to my favorites, so I will come back often. Keep up the great work!

    Best wishes from a Dutch girl in Russia :D

    x x Martine

    --> www.madebymartine.com <--

    ReplyDelete